Monday, February 22, 2010

What Does An English Drivers License Look Like Fake Licenses And Me?

Fake Licenses and me? - what does an english drivers license look like

My dad recently went to a pawnbroker for a ride and when I leave registar about the kind of cash he was told to wait, because he had his license for him.
My father told me, okay, did not specify but that he had his license with him.
Then the man picked up a box, opened it and pulled out a handful of pilots. He looked through them all, and the man took it and gave it to my father.
My father does not speak English very well and is simply abandoned and left.
Only a few minutes he told us about it and take a look.
We have about 3 differences.
Figures 1.Some bad as the issue date
2. "Fake" we are a little thin
3.It says on the back, that my father can not seem to disc brakes or something, but my father can.

We asked my sister what to do, because she works in an office with lawyers, and told him to bring it to the Secretary of State Jesse White (Illinois) instead.
So let's do or take it to the police?
Request to receive further information if you wish.
Also my father told me, HES HES always lost his license in his life.
But she lost her identification
But it was a driver's license.
So this man gave my father a false license for a copy or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment